Carrie & I will be heading off for Mumbai tomorrow! When I can, I will post updates on this blog (probably mostly text....but I will try to do the photo-thing when I can as well :)
For the first month, I will be on an ashram in a small village near Nasik (see the yoga point link in the right hand column). We won't have access to internet or phone during this time (that's not necessarily such a bad thing!)......so if you do happen to read an update from me during the month of October, then it will be on a day when we've managed to go into town to get our computer, chocolate & caffeine fix!
I just want to thank each & every one of you (family & friends) for your love & support during the planning of this trip. I feel so blessed to have such beautiful people in my life & I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year!
love,
sarah
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not possibly born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." (Anais Nin)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm excited for you as you embark on your amazing journey! I hope you're going to a sunny warm place :-)
Post a Comment