Hello all,
Just a quick update as I sit once again in the Riya Internet cafe. It is taking way too long to load my pics onto the computer, so the few below will have to suffice for now :)
I am coming up on my last week at the ashram. We have exams this week, presentations for our therapy course, and then I will be heading off on Nov 8th with my friend Laura (from Toronto) up north. We are waiting to get train ticket reservations.....tricky this time of year as Diwali ended yesterday, and everyone seems to be heading home for the holiday season! We will figure it out.....as it looks right now, we should be heading in the general direction of Dharamsala- I got accepted into a 10 day residency course at the Tushita Buddhist Centre; also there is an excellent yoga instructor up in McLeod Ganj who I might study with for a week or two prior to the course. Other options include trekking in the nearby mountains - just waiting to hear back from the trekking company! We are both craving that crisp, cool mountain air!!!!!
I wish I had more time to just spill out all my thoughts...........
Suffice it to say that I am continually grateful each day that I am here for the information I am learning back at the ashram related to yoga & therapy........for the wonderful people I continue to meet each day..........for the time I have that allows me to reflect on all the beautiful people that I have back home.......and for this journey called life - which continues to surprise me at every corner!
Love to you all,
sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment