I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of all this "laughter yoga" that I've been hearing about. I thought that it was just another western invention - but I was so wrong. We've been practicing it in the mornings after mantras & it is one of the most effective meditation techniques that I've experienced since being here.
It is really impossible to leave a laughing yoga session & not feel happy. It doesn't matter what kind of mood you are in: this really does do something to your soul. It is one technique that I definitely intend to explore further & I know it will be a great one to use once I am doing the therapy with patients back home :)
It is really impossible to leave a laughing yoga session & not feel happy. It doesn't matter what kind of mood you are in: this really does do something to your soul. It is one technique that I definitely intend to explore further & I know it will be a great one to use once I am doing the therapy with patients back home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment