Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mc Leod Ganj

OK, so I admit I am really hungry right now & I tend to babble on & on.....

But I don't have time right now (I can't believe I'm saying that while I'm on holiday!!!!! How dare I?!) But really, Laura & I are embarking on a 6 day trek through the Chamba Valley tomorrow so I must go get some Tibetan momos (my new favourite thing to eat) & some sleep!

I will write more about McLeod Ganj later. Suffice it to say that I have only been here for 24 hours but I love it so much that I will definitely be staying here until at least the end of November...probably until the second week of December. It is a special place. Just to give you an example: We walked down the street to do a yoga class this morning but the instructor told us it was his 1 day off a week. But he gave us the key to his beautiful studio (with panoramic views of the whole valley below of course) so that we could enjoy our own practice. Then we just locked up when we were done. It was great! And good to get back into an ashtanga practice again as well.

No comments: