Hello everyone!
First of all, let me please apologize for the Super- Large pixel size of these photos.......I have limited resources at this little internet cafe.......but I really wanted to show you some of my experiences thus far.
So.......just be patient. Read through the text while the pics are loading........
love,
sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At first I was marveled to see such a blog.Your blog is sparkling. It has a great appeal.
How are U able to cope such a lot. Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/
Waiting with curiosity. To know your innovation.
And if you want to learn chinese,please visit at
http://www.chinesepal.cn/first/learn-chinese/index.htm
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!
Hi Sarah. I am happy to see that you are enjoying your time in India! Keep the good stories and pictures coming (the pictures came up immediately, so don't worry about the size). Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Post a Comment